Stabila Krysslinjelaser LAX 50 2-delars set med stativ
LAX 50 cross line laser, tripod/telescopic support combination, 4 x AA 1.5 V batteries
This self levelling laser is the one if you are looking for a less expensive alternative. The laser comes with an innovative tripod which can be transformed in a few minutes into an extension pole, this flexible solution solves all of your levelling needs. Whether you're working in a tight space or large area, levelling time will be dramatically cut down on any indoor job.
- Self-levelling cross line laser which is incredibly user-friendly thanks to its single-button system.
- Long, very visible horizontal and vertical laser lines – visible up to distances of 10 m.
- The highlight: the tripod/telescopic support combination for flexible positioning of the laser at the desired working height.
- The tripod covers a working height of between 60 and 100 cm.
- The laser can be rotated 360° on the tripod.
- The tripod legs can alternatively be connected to form a telescopic support – the laser can be positioned as desired up to a height of 275 cm.
- Quick self-levelling function thanks to pendulum technology designed for the construction site.
- Protection class IP 53: protection against dust deposits inside and against spray (up to 60° on the vertical plane).
- Range of attachment options for the telescopic support: between the floor and the ceiling, in window bays or in door frames.
- Integrated clamping device is also suitable for fixing to heating pipes.
- For tiling work, for example, adjusting wall and floor tiles. For joinery, for example, parallel alignment of top and bottom cupboards. For plumbing work, for example, horizontal and vertical alignment of pipe clips. For electrical installation, for example, aligning wires or cable ducts. When decorating, for example, putting up wallpaper and borders.