Stabila teleskopvattenpass 80T 63-105cm
590 SEK469 SEK
Mätnoggranhet ovanför huvudet: infälld: 0,75mm/m utfälld 1,0mm/m
Wouldn’t it be good if one level could be used for a multitude of jobs. Until now, spirit levels were either too long or too short for the work in hand. You had to take spirit levels of different lengths with you when measuring a variety of different sized components. Now, STABILA has engineered an adjustable spirit level that allows its size to be extended to fit the job. Now that’s what we call practical.
- High-quality telescopic system for extending the measuring surface – the spirit level can be pulled out to the length needed.
- Marking and cutting edge along entire length – measure and mark simultaneously, even when extended.
- Printed metric scale to work out internal dimensions and clearances.
- LOCK system to fix the spirit level at the length required – prevents inadvertent changes to the set length.
- Integrated anti-slip stoppers allow for a firm hold when marking – the spirit level does not slip.
- High-quality extension mechanism ensures high measurement precision – in normal position: retracted ± 0.5 mm/m and extended ± 1.0 mm/m, in reverse position: retracted ± 0.75 mm/m and extended ± 1.0 mm/m.
- Plastic end caps protect the profile against impact.
- Equipment: 1 horizontal vial, 1 vertical vial, 1 measuring surface, telescopic system, 1 continuous marking and cutting edge, 1 printed metric scale.
- For carpentry – the extendable spirit level covers most standard dimensions of kitchen cupboards. For fitting windows and doors – work out internal dimensions and align window and door frames. For plumbing installations – install shower trays and baths in a variety of sizes. For bricklaying and reinforced concrete construction – measure window or door lintels and check bearing surfaces.
Art nr 18879