Stabila teleskopvattenpass 106T 183-315cm
Mätnoggrannhet ovanför huvudet (i stängt skick): 0,043 ° = 0,75 mm/m
Extremely long and sturdy extendable spirit level that can be adjusted to the required length. The eccentric clamp ensures a high level of accuracy when extended to any position. The upper measuring surface has two small plates to compensate for any irregularities on the surface being levelled. In addition, the two slip-on distance pieces are particularly good for measuring over timber bracing or very uneven surfaces such as bowed timber. Another example of innovative design from STABILA.
- Extendable spirit level with stable 3-chamber aluminium rectangular profile and fixed spacers to even out irregularities on objects.
- Additional slip-on spacers (height: 4.2 cm) for accurate measuring, even over laths.
- Extremely long measuring surface thanks to a unique telescopic system.
- Strong eccentric clamps – for lasting accuracy.
- Finger-grip openings for a secure hold when working.
- Profile with reinforcing ribs for high stability.
- Continuous bridge over the horizontal vial – increases the stability of the profile.
- Plastic end caps protect the profile against impact.
- Telescopic support with a scale in cm/in.
- STABILA installation technology ensures long-term accuracy – measuring accuracy in normal position (retracted) is ± 0.5 mm/m and ± 0.75 mm/m in reverse position (retracted).
- Equipment: 1 horizontal vial, 2 vertical vials, 2 measuring surfaces, 2 finger-grip openings, telescopic support, slip-on spacers.
- Especially suitable for aligning and adjusting large components when working in wood construction and carpentry. Also suitable for reinforced concrete construction when positioning prefabricated building units.